New Zealand. It's Our Place to Protect
The newly formed Ministry for Primary Industries is charged with leadership of the New Zealand biosecurity system. This encompasses facilitating international trade, protecting the health of New Zealanders and ensuring the welfare of our environment, flora and fauna, marine life and Maori resources.
Recently Added to this site
- Importing pig semen from Approved Countries (IHS)
- The Absence of Specified Animal Diseases from New Zealand
- Exporting Canine Semen to Japan (Export Requirements)
- Exporting Horses to India (Export Requirements)
- Exporting Dogs and Cats to Panama (Export Requirements)
- Importing pig meat, pig meat products and by-products from Canada, the EU, Mexico and the USA
In the News
14 June 2013 New Management Agency for the National Bovine Tuberculosis Pest Management Plan >>
A new management agency has been appointed for the National Bovine Tuberculosis (TB) Pest Management plan.
13 June 2013 Auckland transitional facility sentenced over biosecurity breaches >>
An Auckland transitional facility and one of its staff members have been sentenced in the Manukau District Court for biosecurity breaches.