Proposed technical changes to the Biosecurity (Forms) Regulations 1995 to comply with the Search and Surveillance Act 2012
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) seeks submissions from all interested parties on the proposed amendments to the Regulations.
Comments on any matters set out in this discussion paper are welcome. MPI is particularly interested in comments regarding the proposal to amend the Regulations to:
- repeal Form A (Warrant to enter and inspect dwelling house, marae, or building associated with marae) and use a compliant administrative form; and
- update Form B (Search warrant).
The following points may be useful in preparing your submissions:
- Wherever possible, refer your comments to the relevant section(s) of the document.
- Please indicate any omissions that you may have noticed in the document.
- Please include where possible, reasons and examples to support your comments.
Please include the following information in your submission:
- the title of this discussion document;
- your name;
- your organisation’s name (if you are submitting on behalf of an organisation); and
- your address.
Please ensure that MPI receives your submission no later than 5:00pm on Sunday 26 August 2012. Late submissions will not be accepted. MPI reserves the right to waive this requirement at its discretion.
Your comments should be sent to:
Senior Policy Analyst
Border and Biosecurity Systems Policy
Ministry for Primary Industries
PO BOX 2526
Phone: 04-894 0320
Page last updated: 13 August 2012