MPI, the National Animal Welfare Advisory Committee (NAWAC) and the National Animal Ethics Advisory Committee (NAEAC) regularly publish information regarding animal welfare and animal use in research, testing and teaching.
There are a number of publications available either by downloading from the web or by requesting a hard copy.
- Animal Welfare Act 1999
- General information about animal welfare in New Zealand
- Welfare Pulse
- Animals used in research, testing and teaching
- Codes of Welfare
- Codes of Recommendations and Minimum Standards
- Annual reports and newsletters
- Speeches, presentations and conferences
- Other useful resources
Page last updated: 3 May 2012