About this site
- Site Owner
- Help with how to use this site
- Contacting us
- Conditions for use
- Changes to the website
- Suspensions of access
- Governing law
- Access from outside New Zealand
Ministry for Primary Industries
25 The Terrace
PO Box 2526
Tel: +64 4 894 0100
Fax: +64 4 894 0720
Moving between different areas on this website is primarily done through the horizonal navigation tabs at the top of the page, which is divided into the five main areas and a Home tab. These provide access to further links by way of a dropdown menu that appears when you put your mouse on the tab. You can navigate to any of the sub-categories within the main tab areas by dragging you mouse to highlight the area of interest and then clicking once. You will also find links to the subsections that appear in the dropdown on the left side of your screen when you click on the tab.
You will know which area of the site you are on by looking at either the breadcrumb navigation located at the top left of each page, under the primary horizontal navigation bar, or by looking at the menu on the left hand side of the page. The breadcrumb shows your current location within the website and is indicated by a list of pages above the current page in the hierarchy, up to the home page.
Each of the categories above the current page is usually a link to the corresponding category page.
If you can't find what you are looking for use the search box at the top of every page. Just enter your query terms and click the word Search on the right. If you still cannot find what you are looking for, visit the contact page to send us your query.
Some areas of the MPIBNZ website are password protected. If you try to access one of these areas you will be required to enter a username and password. If you do not have a username and password, click on the cancel button when asked to enter them. You may need to contact an appropriate MPI business group to request password access.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. You can adjust the size of the font through your browser's menu - in Internet Explorer, click on the 'View' button, then choose 'Text size' from the menu options and adjust accordingly.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- This site uses a print stylesheet for printing purposes. This allows a page to be printed straight from the browser in a "print-friendly" manner.
- Only the main content from the page will be printed — the top banner and navigation links will not.
There is a Contact Us heading on the right-hand side of every page; on this page, checking the appropriate box provided will direct your enquiry to the most appropriate person.
For general enquiries, or if you cannot find any pages on our website with information related to your enquiry, check the MPI Biosecurity New Zealand box.
This website is governed by the conditions listed below. MPI Biosecurity New Zealand reserves the right to modify these conditions from time to time. You are responsible for reviewing the conditions, and your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to the conditions. Conditions cover:
You may create hypertext links to this website. If you do this, you:
- acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of the hypertext link
- agree that MPI Biosecurity New Zealand is not responsible for any loss, damage, liability, costs or expense you may incur for creating or maintaining the hypertext link.
- If you follow a hypertext link to another website, you should refer to the conditions of use of each of those websites and not rely on these conditions
MPI Biosecurity New Zealand may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website at any time, including any service or content offered by this website.
MPI Biosecurity New Zealand may, at its discretion, suspend or restrict your access to this website or any part of it for any reason, including a breach of these conditions.
This website is governed by New Zealand law, and the Courts of New Zealand have exclusive jurisdiction.
MPI Biosecurity New Zealand makes no representation that this website complies with laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside New Zealand. If you access this website from outside New Zealand, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
Page last updated: 9 September 2013