Requirement documents for transitional and containment facilities
A list of requirement documents and standards related to transitional and containment facilities and treatment suppliers.
- Certification mark for wood packaging standard - What has changed? [PDF, 299 KB]
- Guidance on compliance of ISPM 15 marks - Guidance [PDF, 951 KB]
- Post-entry quarantine for plants - MPI example operating manual [PDF, 1918 KB]
- Post-entry quarantine for plants - MPI example operating manual [DOC, 2320 KB]
- Post Entry Quarantine for Plants – Operator Resource [PDF, 2171 KB]
- Post Entry Quarantine for Plants - Guidance Document [PDF, 895 KB]
This standard relates to transitional facilities for Post Entry Quarantine (PEQ) for Plants that hold any plant material imported as nursery stock or seed for sowing that requires PEQ before the plant material can be given a biosecurity clearance, moved to another facility, or exported. The purpose of this standard is to set out the standards relating to building, maintaining and operating this kind of transitional facility. PEQ.STD
keywords: seaco, clearance, containers, port, shipping, quarantine
- TFGEN operating manual template [DOCX, 140 KB]
- Standard for Transitional Facilities for General Uncleared Risk Goods - Guidance Document [PDF, 965 KB]
TFGEN (formerly MPI-STD-TFGEN)
keywords; MPI-STD-POULTRY; poultry; poultry hatching eggs; facility standard; border clearance; eggs; Transitional Facilities; turkey; quarantine; chicken; hatching eggs; poultry; duck;
This Facility Standard applies to transitional facilities that hold zoo animals prior to authorisation into containment.
The purpose of this standard is to:
a) Set out the requirements relating to building, maintaining and operating this kind of facility.
b) Describe how a place becomes approved as this kind of facility.
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)