Registers and lists for vessels arriving
Registers and lists of people, operators, ports and systems associated with bringing vessels to New Zealand.
- Approved ballast water treatment systems
- Places of First Arrival – Seaports
- MPI-recognised inspection bodies for Asian gypsy moth [PDF, 217 KB]
Approved facilities for hull cleaning (biofouling)
- Boatyard Haul-Out, Opua
- Marsden Cove Marina, Whangarei
- Ship Repair NZ, Whangarei
- Vessel Works, Tauranga
- Gulf Harbour Marina, Auckland
- Babcock (NZ) Ltd., Devonport, Auckland (*approval pending)
- Waikawa Travel Lift and Hardstand, Picton
- Stark Bros. Ltd, Lyttelton
To find out about emergency suppliers contact email@example.com
Pending registers and lists
- Approved suppliers of in-water systems for hull cleaning (biofouling)
- Approved suppliers for specified treatments for biofouling on vessels
- Approved providers of inspection for clean hull reports or certificates
To discuss becoming approved, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)