Ornamental animal products
Types of ornamental animal products
Items that are eligible for import but may need to be inspected and/or treated on arrival include:
- blown eggs – professionally prepared or sealed in display cases
- dead and dry coral
- fly-tying material containing animal skin or hair
- game trophy hides and skins, including dried and salted mammalian trophies
- unmounted game trophies
- any items manufactured from horn, bone, beak, tusk, and tooth
- marine ornaments such as shells
- rawhide items and handicrafts such as drums, hunting shields, and other cultural items used for performance or decoration
- game trophies, animals, small birds, and animal skins prepared and finished by a professional taxidermist.
Who to contact
If you have questions about importing ornamental animal products, email firstname.lastname@example.org.