Approved systems for new vehicles and machinery
A list of MPI-approved systems for new vehicles and machinery to help meet biosecurity requirements when importing to New Zealand.
Approved systems in Japan
Companies with systems to meet requirements under Section 3.6 of the Import Health Standard (IHS): Vehicles, Machinery and Equipment.
- AICHI Corporation (mobile elevation platforms)
- Amada Japan (textile cutting machinery)
- Caterpillar Japan (construction machinery)
- Hino Motors
- Hitachi/KCM Machinery
- Hokuetsu Industries Co. Ltd
- Honda Motor Company
- Iseki Machinery
- Isuzu Motors Limited
- Kato Works Co., LTD (machinery)
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Co, Ltd
- Komatsu Limited (machinery)
- Kubota Machinery
- Maeda Seisakusho Co. Ltd
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (Daimler)
- Mitsubishi Logisnext/Uni Carriers (forklifts)
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Mooroka Co. Ltd (construction machinery)
- Nissan Motor Corporation
- Sakai Heavy Industries Ltd (construction and compaction machinery)
- Subaru Motors
- Sumitomo/Case Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Sumitomo NACCO Forklifts
- Suzuki Automobile Company
- Tadano (Cranes and machinery)
- Takeuchi MFG.Co., Ltd. (machinery)
- Toyo Machinery and Metal Co. Ltd
- Toyota Industries Corporation (forklifts and towing tractors)
- Toyota Motor Corporation Vehicle and machinery systems
- UD Trucks
- Yanmar Machinery
Approved systems in Europe and the USA
Companies in Schedule 3 countries under section 3.7 of the IHS: Vehicles, Machinery and Equipment.
- Penske Man Truck and Bus (Austria, Germany and Poland)
If you operate in more than one area
If a manufacturer has supply chains in Japan, Europe or the USA, a separate approved system is required for each region.
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)